Marine boiler burner is a part of the engine combustion system, installed at the front portion of the marine boiler. Fuels used in marine boiler burner are generally diesel or heavy fuel. A double block burner is more efficient as compared to single block burner, as these burners are made for clean combustion. In marine, the fuel is stored in double-bottom tanks from which it is drawn by a transfer pump up to settling tanks. Some of the major components of marine boiler burner includemotor, fan, pump, and wires.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic affects the trade activities, and the ongoing restriction on movement will hamper the productivity rate of marine boiler burner market.
- Limited export &import business due to less demand of goods is expected to decline the marine industry growth.
- In addition, insufficiency of raw materials for the production of marine boiler burners will cause temporary downfall.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in seaborne trade fairs is likely to drive the growth of the global marine boiler burner market.Marine boiler burner is widely used in various passenger boats and cargo ships.In addition, advancements in the gas recirculation system coupled with improved air-to-fuel ratio and thermal load ratios are expected to accelerate the market growth during the forecast period. However, single block marine boiler burner is less efficient compared to double block burner, which may hamper the overall market growth.Conversely,the development of advanced marine boiler burner with low noise emission rate and easy installation will create lucrative opportunities in the market.
The global marine boiler burner trends are as follows:
New technology to flourish the market
In October 2019, Alfa Laval launched Aalborg boiler technology offering dual fuel boilers, which will utilize new LNG fuel for propulsion. This will reduce the amount of emissions compared to conventional low-sulfur fuels. This will provide new opportunities for LNG in marine boiler burner market, thus enhancing the market growth.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global marine boiler burner market industry along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the marine boiler burner market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the marine boiler burner market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global marine boiler burner market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global marine boiler burner market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of the marine boiler burner market players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
- What are the emerging key segments in the marine boiler burner market?
- What are the major changes and assessments in marine boiler burner market dynamics?
Marine Boiler Burner Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Plarimo, Nrd Solutions, Perko, Osculati, Mrinco, Hella marine, Forespar, Kama Industries, Spinlock, Schmitt &Ongaro, Ocean Signal