Marine Lighting Market Outlook - 2027
The marine lighting market is an indispensable part of the marine industry as the industry is highly dependent on lighting for its proper functioning and also for providing aesthetic appearance to ship. Growth in the usage of LEDs coupled with stringent regulations for the marine industry pertaining to safety lights has created significant awareness as well as demand for marine lighting across the globe. Marine LED lights are used for different applications in a vessel such as in alarm systems, navigation systems, and for underwater lighting purposes. Therefore, this leads to the replacement of traditional marine lights as these lights are small in size with high brightness and luminous efficiency.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 has severely impacted the marine industry. The demand and revenue have drastically fallen as ships have been stranded and banned from entering ports.
- COVID-19 has created hindrances in the movement of cargo and has raised concern on port and warehouse accumulation.
- Current loss in activity due to COVID-19 is limited to a relatively small and modest amount of attritional claims, but it may increase if the situation remains the same.
- Concerns over large losses during extended periods and higher values could produce outsized losses e to reduce premium base.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Growth in seaborne trade activities and economical nature of water transportation are expected to spur the demand for marine lighting market over the forecast period. Moreover, heavy investments in R&D, complex lighting systems, and fluctuating prices of raw materials are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, organic light-emitting diodes and replacement of traditional lighting with LED are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
The marine lighting market trends are as follows:
Growth in seaborne trade activities
Owing to the establishment of healthy trade relations and positive economic industry growth in various countries, trade has significantly increased among countries in the past two decades. Sea transport tends to transfer huge amounts and large products to different places, which have grown importance in the past. Therefore, it is expected to grow the marine lighting market over the forecast period.
Economical nature of water transportation
Several developed and developing nations around the globe are shifting their focus to enhance their international business through marine transport as it is the most economical compared to all other transports.
Increased use of water by navy, sea security & patrol has significantly developed a desire among manufacturers to deploy their products through sea. Increase in demand for sea transportation is expected to boost the marine lighting market over the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the marine lighting market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the marine lighting market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the marine lighting market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the marine lighting market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Marine Lighting Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Imtra Corp.$, NJZ Lighting, Star LED, Hella Marine, OSRAM GmbH, Lumishore, Taco Metal, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Shadow-Caster, Technology Co., Ltd.