Marketing automation provides an integrated tool to manage the marketing activities such as email marketing, lead management, social media marketing, marketing analytics, customer relationship management, and distribution management. The system integrates, collects, stores, and analyzes the data related to customer and provides insights to the user.
The global marketing automation market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to growth in need of business automation and insights, increase in requirement of centralized monitoring & controlling platform, and rise in adoption of IoT devices. However, factors such as the requirement of high initial investment and increase in cyber threats are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the marketing automation market based on the application, deployment type, end user, and geography. Based on application, the market is divided into the lead nurturing, campaign management, distribution management, social media marketing, and others. As per deployment type, the market is bifurcated into cloud and on-premise. On the basis of the end user, the market is classified as retail, BFSI, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Aptean, Bpmonline, Infusionsoft, Infor, Oracle (NetSuite Inc.), Pegasystems, SAP SE, Salesforce.com Inc., SugarCRM, and Zoho Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global marketing automation market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Marketing Automation Market Key Segments:
- Lead Nurturing
- Campaign Management
- Distribution Management
- Social Media Marketing
By Deployment type
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East