Automating repetitive marketing tasks with the help of software is known as marketing automation. Through customer relationship management (CRM) and customer data platform(CDP) software, many marketers use marketing automation software to nurture leads for sales. Marketing automation directly brings prospects to sales teams which helps the sales team to directly focus on closing the sales. Additionally, information gathered during the marketing automation process helps marketers choose the right marketing tactics for their sales pitch. Sales efficiency can be improved and a wide base of leads can be turned into happy customers using different combinations of tactics with the help of marketing automation.
For any business growth, the most important step is generating leads. Sales teams can focus on the strategy and nurturing leads by automating the fewer core functions of the marketing process. With the help of this technology, marketers can get a more detailed understanding of the behavior of their customers. It provides several features such as lead nurturing, personalized email marketing, campaign management, CRM integration, etc.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The emergence of COVID-19 has highly affected the health of the people as well as the global economy. Lockdown and restrictions have caused many industries to shut down their operation and manufacturing processes, thereby disrupting their supply chain.
- Additionally, because of COVID-19, many organizations have started cutting their marketing budget to incorporate the losses caused to the businesses during the lockdown.
- B2B companies alone cut 26% of their marketing budget in Q1 2020.
- Therefore, many B2B companies have started adopting marketing automation solutions to reduce their marketing costs, thereby driving the market growth during the pandemic period.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Before purchasing, many customers across the globe have started researching the product and services, sharing thoughts, perceiving information. Customers are well aware of the traditional sales and marketing tactics performed by the marketing team and have therefore found ways to avoid them. Many companies are therefore looking for solutions wherein marketers can connect with their customers and build a stronger relationship with them and offer a better experience.
Marketing automation provides companies with the solution they need and therefore many companies have started adopting marketing automation for their sales and marketing process thereby driving the market growth. Furthermore, the adoption of technologies such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud is rapidly increasing across different industrial verticals. To increase customer satisfaction and gain deeper insights many enterprises are adopting innovative technologies in their marketing streamline processes. Enterprise can easily accomplish their objectives by integrating marketing automation software with various business applications and platforms. Additionally, with the help of customers' data marketing automation software return of investment (RoI) can be calculated. This has therefore increased the adoption of marketing automation by many organizations which are driving the market growth. However, these systems are complex and their implementation is costly. Additionally, integrating the new marketing automation solution with organizations' existing platforms is still a challenge for many organizations. Therefore, these factors can restrain market growth. However, now a day's enterprises are collecting data from every available source so that it can be used as needed. Organizations have recognized the limitation in their existing software and the need for new technological innovations and have therefore started implementing marketing automation solutions. Moreover, advanced technologies such as AI and ML are providing new opportunities for the marketing automation market. Organizations can eliminate manual work, repetitive tasks, human errors, and staffing costs by implementing AI and ML with marketing automation which will provide them a competitive edge in the marketing automation solutions market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the marketing automation solutions industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the marketing automation solutions market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the marketing automation solutions market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed marketing automation solutions market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Questions Answered in the Marketing Automation Solutions Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the marketing automation solutions market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the marketing automation solutions market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the marketing automation solutions market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Marketing Automation Solutions Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Indusdtry Verticals
Key Market Players
SAS, Ontraport, SharpSpring, Act-on Software, Salesforce, Acoustic, SimplyCas, GetResponse, LeadSquared, Sendinblue, ClickDimensions, Keap, Oracle, Net-Results, Active Campaign