A platform that delivers messages and notifications to a small or big groups of people using locations and visual intelligence is termed as mass notification system (or MNS). Mass notification systems are generally implemented to notify people about both emergency and non-emergency situations to improve safety and security. Customarily, these systems provide oneway communication through texts, emails, and other modes. A range of services provided by mass notification systems include extensive threat response, low response time, staff protection, and regulatory compliance. There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the market. The key factor driving this market is growing awareness about public safety and security. Additionally, increasing adoption of mobile devices, and government regulations and compliance are accelerating the growth of this market. However, lack of awareness about the advantages of the mass notification solutions has hindered the growth of the market to a great extent. On the other hand, features such as information technology alerting, network centric emergency, and emergency response software would create numerous growth opportunities for the market.
The world mass notification market is segmented based on products, deployment model, applications, industries and geography. The products discussed in the market research report consist of hardware and software. The deployment model assessed during the study include on premise and on-demand. Applications evaluated during the study are integrated public alert and warning, business operations, emergency communication, disaster recovery, and others. Business verticals such as healthcare, education, energy and power, defense, and others depend greatly on this technology. There is strong presence of the technology in regions including Latin America, Europe, North America, and AsiaPacific. World mass notification market companies are seen expanding their business by adding new products to their existing portfolio. Proven business strategies such as acquisitions, and collaborations are helping many companies put forth their brand value successfully. Enterprises are investing generously to maintain a competitive edge in the market. The list of most prominent market players includes IBM Corporation, Eaton Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Siemens AG., Honeywell International Inc., and Xmatters, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study offers an in-depth examination of the present and new trends with a special focus on the business environment worldwide
- A comprehensive assessment of the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing market growth are thoroughly studied
- Market status and business performance in regions such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and LAMEA are also discussed in the market research report
- The research further weighs up on the critical business imperatives such market dynamics, cost, import and export status, and others
- This research entails a comprehensive, qualitative evaluation of effective marketing and branding initiatives backed by major brands
- Comprehensive assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by major vendors are also covered by the report
MAS NOTIFICATION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Mass Notification Market By Product
Mass Notification Market By Deployment Model
Mass Notification Market By Application
- Integrated public alert and warning
- Emergency communication
- Disaster recovery
Mass Notification Market By Industry
- Energy and power
Others Mass Notification Market By Geography
- North America
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- IBM Corporation
- Eaton Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Xmatters, Inc.
- Everbridge, Inc.
- Metis Secure Solutions
- Omnilert LLC
- Mir3, Inc.