Material Handling Robotics Market Outlook 2027 -
Material handling robots have a variety of applications in different industries to carry out operations such as packaging, pick & place, palletizing/de-palletizing, and others. There has been tremendous growth in industrialization over the past decades, which brought advancements in the manufacturing sector as well as introduced robotics in the daily process. Increase of smart factories, which are fully or partially accessed by robots, across the globe, has increased the number of manufacturing units to transporting materials from one place to another. In addition, material handling robots improve material handling efficiency, flexibility, and constancy in manufacturing processes. Increase in demand for material handling robots is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Manufacturing companies have been shut for months now while a few of them are working to provide basic needs.
- The supply chain has been disrupted for almost every product in the market and it is expected to take a while to regain sustainability.
- Production processes are expected to resume, but the companies have to take strict measures to control the spread of the virus.
- Significant cost to the business after the lockdown is expected to be incurred, substantially in capital expenditure along with labor and additional operational costs.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in the number of manufacturing facilities, rise in labor cost, growth of production plants, and safety concerns are expected to drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, these robots provide a competitive edge compared to workers, which is projected to provide lucrative opportunities for the material handling robotics market.
The material handling robotics market trends are as follows:
Increase in the number of manufacturing facilities:
The number of manufacturing factories is increasing across the globe. With the increase in several working facilities, there is an emerging demand for simplifying the work and decreasing time consumption in production functions while enhancing accuracy. Material handling robots have simplified the work for manufacturers as they are more productive. Therefore, this is expected to increase the demand for the product over the forecast period.
Rising labor cost and safety concerns:
Labor cost plays a significant role for manufacturing companies and it directly affects the cost of their final products. Though the initial investment is high comparatively, material handling robots play a significant role as they provide a competitive edge to real-life laborers in the long run. In addition, these robots are even prioritized in terms of safety as no human involvement is required. Therefore, these factors are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the material handling robotics market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the material handling robotics market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the material handling robotics market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Material Handling Robotics Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Epson America Inc., Adept Technology Inc., Kawasaki Robotics Inc., Denso Wave Inc, ABB Pte Ltd., Daihen Engineering Co Ltd, Nachi Robotic Systems Inc., FANUC CORP, Machinery Automation & Robotics Pty Ltd., KUKA Robotics Corporation