The third-party provider who is outsourced by an organization to manage their media and advertising campaigns is known as a media-managed service provider. Managing business information has become challenging as businesses are expanding their reach to the web, social media, mobiles. Therefore, the adoption of technology by organizations is increasing in the fields of media and advertising, the need to manage the application and infrastructure is also increasing. Media managed service providers focuses on providing services such as management and monitoring of reputation and social media, social media marketing, consultation and implementation of software such as search engine optimization (SEO) and social network optimization (SNO), search engine marketing (SEM), workflow management of paid media, pay-per-click (PPC), data cleansing, ETL, analytics, website designing, brand building, AdOps and trafficking, campaign management, optimization, implementation of web analytics, market research and competitive research, customizations of email template and email marketing operations, creative production and QA of application and infrastructure management to different organizations. All the trivial tasks such as budget allocations, target adjustments, advertising frequency, capping, setting up ad tags, filtering publishers, which typically required a lot of time can be done easily with the help of media-managed services.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The emergence of COVID-19 has highly affected the health of the people as well as the global economy. Lockdown and restrictions have caused many industries to shut down their operation and manufacturing processes thereby disrupting their supply chain.
- Advertising and media were also affected negatively because of COVID-19. Many organizations have cut their advertising budget due to the pandemic.
- Additionally, the advertising spending in the categories of sports, travel, lifestyle outdoor activities has reduced considerably.
- However, as people spend more time indoors due to COVID-19 restrictions tech ads such as connected TV advertising are blooming. Additionally, the usage of OTT, content streaming, online gaming by people is also increasing.
- Therefore, different brands and agencies need to rapidly respond to the increased traffic and shift their advertisements distributions to these platforms. Therefore the demand for the media-managed service provider who can strategically manage the ad campaigns on these different platforms is increased, hence driving the media managed services market growth during the pandemic period.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Many organizations prefer to outsource their media campaign activities because of the limited internal resources available with the organization to monitor and optimize their campaigns. Additionally, as the technology and different media platforms such as social media, web, mobile, are constantly developing, the need for media-managed service providers is also increasing. Furthermore, advertisement formats are emerging such as the use of augmented reality environments in ad campaigns and their organizations will require help with their campaigns as organizations do not have the skills required to implement ads in these environments. Moreover, a media-managed service provider has good knowledge and expertise in digital ad formats, traffic fluctuation patterns, optimal sizes for reaching specific KPIs, etc. Therefore, a media-managed service provider not only manages all the ad campaigns but also helps its customers to build complex media strategies based on advertising practices that are tested and proven. Therefore because of the advantages of media managed services market such as campaign configuration, continuous optimizations, the demand for these services is increasing thereby driving the media managed services market growth. However, the fees and management cost charged by the media-managed service providers is quite high as compared to ad campaigns that are managed in-house.
Additionally, organizations lose control over their media, and ad campaigns are outsourced. These are therefore some of the factors that can restrain the market growth of media managed services solutions. However, advertisement is not static nowadays. Additionally, different platforms and budget to distribute the ad is increasing. Therefore, if organizations are not updated and well versed with all the platforms, they might lose the competitive edge in the media managed services market. Therefore many organizations have started outsourcing their media and advertising campaign which is thereby increasing media managed services solution demand in the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the media managed services market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the media managed services market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the media-managed services market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the media managed services market.
- The report provides a detailed media managed services market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Media Managed Services Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the media managed services market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the media managed services market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the media managed services market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the media-managed services market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Media Managed Services Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
NTT Data Corporation,, Atos SE,, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd,, Cognizant,, Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., GTT Communications, Inc.,, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson,, Tata Consultancy Services Limited,, Fujitsu,, Happiest Minds,, IBM Corporation,, Cisco,, Accenture,, DXC Technology Company,, AT&T Intellectual Property,, Infosys Limited,, Dimension Data,, HCL,