Medical adhesives are used to seal wounds, commonly in surgical procedures and appliance bonding and are composed of synthetic or biological formulations. Medical adhesives may be categorized into one or two parts of epoxy component. Some of the common applications that require medical adhesives include surgical instruments, biosensors, electrodes labeling, catheters, and implantable devices.
Rise in demand for biological appliances in the healthcare industry is expected to drive the growth of the global medical adhesive market. Increasing lifestyle diseases in old people and rising use of medical adhesives in hospitals are expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, factors such as strict government regulations on medical adhesive products owing to its environmentally hazardous properties are hampering the market growth. Nonetheless, the rise in scope of its numerous applications such as wound closure, medical device & equipment, dental, and medical tapes in the healthcare industry is anticipated to offer a growth opportunity to the market.
The global medical adhesives market is segmented into type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into synthetic medical adhesives and natural medical adhesives. Based on application, the global medical adhesives market is classified into implant medical device, tissue bonding, wound closure, medical device & equipment, dental, medical tapes, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the main market players operating in the global medical adhesives market are DuPont, Hollister Incorporated, Permabond LLC., Intertronics, Fralock, Element Materials Technology, Incure Inc., Norquay Technology, Henkel Corporation, Dymax Corporation, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The medical adhesives market size has been analyzed across all regions
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for building strategies.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study
- The medical adhesives market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants
Medical Adhesives Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Permabond LLC, Incure, Intertronics, Others, Dymax Corporation, DuPont, Hollister Incorporated, Henkel Corporation, Fralock, Element Materials Technology, Norquay Technology