Medical ceramic ball head is the latest technology used for hip replacement. These surgical procedures are conducted by replacing the hip joint with artificial prosthetic implant to treat arthritis and several physical hip joint injuries and hip fractures. There is a rise in the use of ceramics as ball heads due to the hard and durable nature of the material. In addition, these are non-toxic and nature and does not cause any side-effect in human body. These ceramic ball heads are usually used for two types of hip replacement procedureship surface and total hip replacement surgery.
The global medical ceramic ball head market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into sterilized and non-sterilized package. Based on application, it is categorized into hip surface replacement surgery and total hip replacement surgery. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The technological advancement in the production of medical ceramic ball heads with improved durability and longevity and high incidence of severe injury to the hip during accidents majorly drive the market growth. The elderly population is more prone to suffer from rheumatic arthritis and osteoarthritis due to wearing down of the joint over time. Thus, the rise in geriatric population helps boost the market growth. Furthermore, the rise in adoption of medical ceramic ball head and government initiative to improve the healthcare facilities in the developing region fuel the market growth. However, economic constraints in some countries and stringent approval process hampers the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Zimmer Biomet, Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Smith & Nephew, Djo (Encore), Zirkonzahn, Waldemar Link, Dragonbio, Stryker, Aesculap (B. Braun), and United Orthopedic Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global medical ceramic ball head market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that elucidates the behavior of the market
Medical Ceramic Ball Head Market Key Segments:
- Sterilized Package
- Non-sterilized Package
- Hip Surface Replacement Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA