Medical crutches are a type of mobility aid that facilitate the transfer of weight from the legs to the upper body of an individual. These are used by people who are affected with short-term injuries to chronic disabilities.
The growth of the market is driven by factors such as increase in incidents of accidents occurring across globe that lead to disability, rise in prevalence of lifelong disabilities, and technology advancements in the area of medical crutches. However, problems associated with the design of crutches restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the medical crutches market on the basis of product, material, and geography. Based on the product, the market is segmented into underarm crutch, forearm crutch, tetrapod crutch, leg support crutch, platform crutch, and others. By end user, it is classified into children, adults, and others. As per material, it is categorized into wood, metal alloys, carbon or glass fiber reinforced composites, thermoplastic, and carbon fiber reinforced polymer. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Sunrise Medical, Nova Medical Products, Millennial Medical, Valley Tool & Die, Inc, IWALKFree, Inc., Cardinal Health, Home Medical Products Inc, New York Millennium Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., AMG Medical, Breg, Inc., and Chinesport are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global medical crutches market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study evaluating the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations for 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global medical crutches market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global medical crutches market by product helps to understand the types of medical crutches commercially available for the treatment of disabilities of the leg.
Medical Crutches Market Key Segments:
- Underarm Crutch
- Forearm Crutch
- Tetrapod Crutch
- Leg Support Crutch
- Platform Crutch
By End User
- Metal Alloys
- Carbon or Glass Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA