Medical disposables are the devices and materials that are used in various medical fields which includes surgical wear, hygiene, anesthesia and pediatric among others. Medical disposables, as the name suggest are manufactured for one time usage. These devices capture a large part of the medical devices market. In addition, need for medical disposables is rising due to the increasing numbers of hospitals. The market will further expand due to the continuous development of new and advanced products.
The medical disposables have a steady growing market due to the continuous demand of these products. Furthermore, the increasing number of per day patient in the hospital and rising demand of healthcare drives the growth of the market. However, stringent governmental regulations restrains the market.
The report segments the medical disposable market on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into wound management supplies, drug delivery disposables, non-woven medical disposables and other disposables (such as diagnostic and laboratory disposables). Furthermore, non-woven medical disposables are classified into surgical masks, surgical drapes, shoe covers, surgical caps, surgical gowns, sterile nonwoven swabs and others. On the geographical basis, the breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market has witnessed several new product launches through its several key players along with this the major companies has undergone mergers and acquisition to strengthen their product portfolio.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson and Johnson, Terumo Corporation, 3M Company, Smith and Nephew plc, Pfizer Incorporated, Medtronic plc and Cardinal Health is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world medical disposables market.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the medical disposables market is provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world medical disposables market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- Wound Management Supplies
- Drug Delivery Disposables
- Contact Lens
- Non-Woven Medical Disposables
- Surgical Masks
- Surgical Drapes
- Shoe Covers
- Surgical Caps
- Surgical Gowns
- Sterile Nonwoven Swabs
- Other Disposables
- By Geography
- North America
- South Africa