Medical Equipment Cooling Market Report Overview:
Medical equipment devices are manufactured to provide coolant for proper functioning of the system. This equipment’s includes MRI machine, X-ray machines, CT scan, and others large medical large medical equipment that require some combination of, dehumidification, humidification, air conditioning or refrigerators. This cooling method will remove high-watt density heat. Therefore, this reduction in thermal stress will resulted in increasing longevity, accuracy, and reduced energy consumption. Medical equipment cooling is designed to keep the critical medical equipment on line, so that patients can be treated on time and when they need it. Typical compressor-driven air conditioning units are used for large medical equipment cooling that makes use of the refrigerant cycle. The refrigeration cycle consists of a compressor, evaporator, expansion valve, condenser, and system monitoring devices for pressure and temperature transduction.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Disruption of the supply chain across the globe has affected the distribution of the medical cooling equipment market. Therefore, this discontinuity in proceedings of business operations directly influences revenue drift of the medical equipment cooling market.
- The implementation of the lockdown, social distancing, and decline in available workforce across the globe in various healthcare industry has resulted in slow down of manufacturing of medical equipment’s during the pandemic period.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in geriatric population and chronic diseases, rise in number of diagnostic centers and hospitals across the globe. In addition technological advancements in diagnostic imaging equipment’s and increasing income level coupled with increasing spending on healthcare are major factors driving the medical equipment cooling market. However, stringent regulatory approvals and risk of corrosion in cooling systems are the hampers the market growth to some extends. Conversely, emergent market will propelled the growth of market in near future.
The global medical equipment cooling market trends are as follows:
New product launches and collaborations to flourish the market
The launches of new products and approvals that contain new generation of high-performance thermoelectric coolers have been launched by leading market players. For instance, on April 2020, Laird Thermal Systems has launched UltraTEC UTX Series a (new generation of high-performance thermoelectric coolers). This system offers 10% enhanced in heat pumping capacity, higher efficiency than standard thermoelectric coolers, and greater temperature differential. Furthermore, in 2019, Helmer Scientific has launched the first professional medical-grade refrigerators.
Moreover, in 2019, Laird Thermal Systems has also launched its new website with advanced engineering tools. The new website allows engineers to specify, search and select the liquid cooling system and optimum thermoelectric module for various applications.
Surge in usage in medical applications
Manufacturers have been focusing on producing new products and websites for specific applications as there are varying demands based on its applications. Leading market players have determined how potential it’s use in research and development, hospitals, and imaging of diseases. Its application is varied from chemotherapy to infectious disease. Their application in medical industry includes imaging, lasers, cold storage & testing and healthcare dehumidification.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global medical equipment cooling industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global medical equipment cooling market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global medical equipment cooling market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed global medical equipment cooling market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Medical equipment cooling Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the medical equipment cooling market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Medical Equipment Cooling Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Glen Dimplex Group, Laird Technologies, Inc, Drake Refrigeration, Inc, American Chillers, Cold Shot Chillers, Johnson Thermal Systems, General Air Products, Inc, Filtrine Manufacturing Company, Haskris, Legacy Chiller Systems.