Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Outlook - 2027
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as increase in awareness and focus on preventive maintenance of medical equipment and rise in adaption of different funding sources for the market growth. Rise in preference for purchase of refurbished medical equipment, increasing investments by key companies for building healthcare infrastructure is expected to boost the medical equipment maintenance market growth.
Medical equipment maintenance is necessary and required for safe, accurate and reliable test results for diagnostic procedures, monitoring patient therapies and to avoid the breakdown of medical devices. Medical equipment can be of preventive, corrective and operational service type. Proper and adequate medical equipment maintenance planning, management and implementation is necessary for any healthcare facility for providing better healthcare services and follow the necessary regulatory requirements.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Medical Equipment Maintenance Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as increase in focus and awareness about preventive maintenance of medical equipment and rise in purchase of refurbished medical equipment are expected to rise the growth of medical equipment maintenance market.
- Rise in the investment made by the major companies for building healthcare infrastructure is one of the factors responsible for the growth of medical maintenance equipment market.
- Technological advancements made in the medical sector has helped in maintenance of complex medical equipment.
- Rise is number of partnerships in public- private companies can boost the growth of medical equipment maintenance market in upcoming years.
- However, factors such as high initial cost for maintenance, significant maintenance expenditure and lack of skilled professionals can hamper the growth of medical equipment maintenance market up to some extent over the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In 2019, InterMed Group acquired Horizon CSA LLC, a U.S.-based provider of clinical engineering solutions for biomedical and imaging services at healthcare organizations.
- In 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. made a partnership agreement with Kliniken der Stadt Köln to supply continuous modernization and maintenance of imaging systems
- In 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. signed a partnership agreement with Städtische Klinikum München to provide medical imaging solutions which include healthcare consultancy services
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Medical Equipment Maintenance Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Medical Equipment Maintenance Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Medical Equipment Maintenance Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Medical Equipment Maintenance Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Report Highlights
By Device Type
By Service Type
By Service Provider
By End Users
Key Market Players
Olympus Corporation, BC Technical., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Toshiba Medical System Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Hitachi Medical Corporation, GE Healthcare, Althea Group, Carestream Health