Hyperspectral imaging is a novel optical imaging technology which gathers the information of a particular region and processes it under an electromagnetic spectrum to generate an enriched image. This technique has a very broad area of application from food to agriculture to healthcare. It is an emerging technology for medical applications, such as image guided surgery and disease diagnosis. Its resolved spectral imaging ability helps the clinicians to visualize the physiology of tissues and their composition. Hyperspectral imaging encompasses light scattering and reflection which aids in visualizing the properties of suspects internal structure by generating a three dimensional image. The technology is a groundbreaking advancement in the field of image guided surgical procedure.
The medical hyperspectral imaging is a growing market due to the increasing demand of accuracy for surgical procedures. The major drivers of the market includes technological advancements in hyperspectral image analysis methods and cameras. Whereas high cost of investment and insufficiency of medical infrastructure to support these devices are restraining the growth of medical hyperspectral imaging market.
The report segments the medical hyperspectral imaging market on the basis of application, end user and geography. According to the application, the market is classified into medical diagnostics, image guided surgery and other. Under end user segmentation diagnostic centers, hospitals and research centers are included. On the geographical basis, the breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Headwall Photonics Inc., Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd., Imec, Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S, Surface Optics Corp., Telops Inc. is also provided in this report.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world medical hyperspectral imaging market.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the medical hyperspectral imaging market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within medical hyperspectral imaging market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world medical hyperspectral imaging market.
MEDICAL HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Medical Diagnostics
- Image Guided Surgery
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Centers
- North America
- South Africa