A medical imaging information system is a software used for the management of medical imagery and associated data. This system is particularly useful for tracking radiology imaging orders and billing information. In addition, medical imaging can also be used in conjunction with PACS and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNAs) to manage image archives, billing, and record-keeping.
The exponential rise in data and information from healthcare sector has led to creation of many complexities, leading to the emergence of novel information systems in the healthcare infrastructure to streamline workflow and enhance the quality of service delivered. The aforementioned factors have led to the growth of medical imaging information system market. However, dearth of skilled professionals is a major restraint for this market. Moreover, exponential growth from modalities has compelled the competitors for continuous update and product innovation, creating lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global medical imaging information systems market is segmented based on modality, software, and region. Based on modality, this market is segmented into computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), PET-CT, ultrasound, X-ray, and biomarkers. Based on software, it is divided into integrated RIS/PACS, hospital information systems, and specialty software. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as Esaote S.P.A., Fonar Corp., Fujifilm Corp., Fujifilm Sonosite Inc., Ge Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corp., Hologic Inc., Mindray Medical International Ltd., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., and Paramed Medical Systems Inc., are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global medical imaging information systems market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Extensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Key Segments:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Integrated RIS/PACS
- Hospital Information Systems
- Specialty Software
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA