Medical incubators are the instruments used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. These incubators are used in cell biology, microbiology, and molecular biology to culture eukaryotic cells and bacteria. The demand for medical incubators is on increase from hospitals, pharmaceuticals, research labs, and diagnostic labs. Medical incubators are widely used for the growth of infants who are less than 37 weeks of gestation. This promotes the growth in need of medical incubators in the near future.
Rise in prevalence of premature babies, hypothermic child, low birth weight, and the increase in need to investigate babies drive the market. However, high cost and difficulties to handle incubator impede the market. The growth in investments in R&D for the manufacture of medical incubators provide growth opportunities.
The global medical mattress market is segmented into application and region. Based on application, the market is divided into hospital, household, and other. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global medical incubator market are ThermoCare Ltd, DRE Medical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., VWR International Ltd., Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co.KG, Memmert GmbH, Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd, Natus Medical Incorporated, GE Healthcare, and Memmert GmbH.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the global medical incubator market.
- Extensive analysis represents the use of medical incubators for the growth of bacteria and cell culture
Medical Incubator Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Philips Healthcare, Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co.KG, ThermoCare Ltd, DRE Medical, Inc., Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd., Memmert GmbH, VWR International Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Natus Medical Incorporated, GE Healthcare