Medical mattress refers to the mattress designed to support the joints, back, and the overall body. These mattresses are influenced by the medical study of orthopedics, which focuses on disorders or deformities of the spine and joints. The growth in aging population promotes the need of medical mattress market in the near future.
Increase in the geriatric population, and the rise in patient pool boost the growth of the medical mattress market. However, the stringent government regulations in the manufacture of medical mattress impede the market growth. The technological advancements in the development of new and advanced mattress with improved features provide opportunities in the growth of the medical mattress market during the forecast period.
The global medical mattress market is segmented into type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into disposable, permanent, and other. By application, it is categorized into hospital, clinic, and homecare. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global medical mattress market are Thomashilfen, Tekvor Care GmbH, Blue Chip Medical Products, R- Revolution Sante, Shvabe-Zurich GmbH, Novamed Pharmaceuticals Inc., Formed, Steelcase, Kimball Office, and Bristol.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of medical mattress to support the back, joints, and the overall body.
Medical Mattress Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
R- Revolution Sante, Kimball Office, Novamed Pharmaceuticals Inc., Thomashilfen, Bristol., Shvabe-Zurich GmbH, Tekvor Care GmbH, Formed, Blue Chip Medical Products, Steelcase