Ultrasonics is an exceptional technology and new applications for this technology are still emerging in the market. It is an important phenomenon associated with the properties of materials and alteration of energy from one form to another. Ultrasound baths are equipment where ultrasound and a cleaning solvent are used to clean items. The cleaning requires almost three to six minutes; however, in some cases it can also last more than 20 minutes, depending upon the object that should be cleansed. The ultrasonic baths usually employ ultrasound that ranges from 20 KHz to 400 KHz. The cleaning solvent is carefully chosen on the basis of contamination on the item that has to be cleansed.
Ultrasonic baths can be used in hospitals, dental offices, chemical laboratories, tattoo studios, and other areas where sterilized tools are required. A rise in the demand for sterilized equipment and consumables that could be used for any medical purposes is the major driving factor for the market growth. An increase in the number of infections due to the use of contaminated medical instruments will further boost the market growth. However, lack of knowledge regarding the use of these baths can hamper the market growth.
The global medical ultrasonic baths market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the market is bifurcated into single functional and multi-functional. Based on end users, the market is categorized into hospitals, other healthcare organization, individual, and others. Based on geography, the market is examined across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Sturdy Industrial, Elma Schmidbauer, JSC Geosoft Dent, US Ophthalmicare, SMEG, Sercon, L&R, TECNO-GAZ, Tuttnauer, and Endo-Technik have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario globally.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
Medical Ultrasonic Baths Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Single Functional
By End Users
- Other Healthcare Organization
- Individual and Others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA