Medical vacuum systems refer to the systems used to offer suction to unwanted fluids, and gases from laboratory and medical environments. These systems also offer a controlled framework through which medical specialists protect themselves from coming to contact with medically unhealthy substances. The medical vacuum system are used in draining wounds, preparing assisted wound closures, lung and chest drainages, and others.
The rise in the prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases and growth in adoption of medical vacuum systems supplement the growth of medical vacuum systems. However, the difficulty to maintain the device and high cost of medical vacuum systems impede the growth of the market. In addition, the growth in awareness of people towards the high incidence of chronic diseases and its treatment coupled with the untapped opportunities provided by the manufacturers provide opportunities for the growth of medical vacuum systems market during the forecast period.
The global medical vacuum systems market is segmented into product, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into dual-pump systems, tri-pump systems, and four-pump systems. By end users, it is classified into hospitals, clinics, and other. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global medical vacuum systems market are Dekker Vacuum Technologies Inc, Ohio Medical, Amico, BGS GENERAL SRL, Robuschi, Beacon Medaes USA, Atlas Copco Medical Air, Genstar Technologies Company Co., Inc., Rifair, and Busch France.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of vacuum systems to suck out the unwanted fluids and gases.
Medical Vacuum Systems Market Key Segments:
- Dual-Pump Systems
- Tri-Pump Systems
- Four-Pump Systems
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA