Membrane pleated filters are generally used for high purity applications. They are excellent in removing sub-micron particles that include bacteria from solutions down to 0.03 micron. The membrane materials include polyethersulfone, PTFE, polysulfone, and nylon. Membrane pleated filters can also be used to filter air and gas, where extreme cleanliness is required. Moreover, they are used for water treatment, manufacture of ultra-pure water & desalination, night soil treatment in water treatment, wastewater treatment, manufacture of dairy products in the industry, semiconductor manufacturing, food manufacturing, paper manufacturing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The primary growth facilitators of the membrane pleated filter market include rise in the levels of disposable income of customers, increased incidences of waterborne diseases, industrial development leading to water pollution, and rising health concerns . In addition, rapid advancements of technology in various industries such as in the pharmaceutical industry and food industry also support the growth of the membrane pleated filter market.
The market is segmented based on product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into polyethersulfone (PES), PTFE, polysulfone (PS), and nylon 6.6. Based on application the market is segmented into pharmaceutical, chemical, water, compressed air, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Global Filter LLC., Membrane Solutions, LLC., General Electric, Kumar Process Consultants & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Graver Technologies, Eaton, Hangzhou Tanvi Filtering Equipment Co., Ltd., Shantou Yalida Filtration Equipment Co., Ltd., Brother Filtration, and SF Filter International Limited.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of membrane pleated filter industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Membrane Pleated Filter Market Key Segments:
- Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Polysulfone (PS)
- Nylon 6,6
- Compressed Air
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Global Filter LLC.
- Membrane Solutions, LLC.
- General Electric
- Kumar Process Consultants & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Graver Technologies
- Hangzhou Tanvi Filtering Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shantou Yalida Filtration Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Brother Filtration
- SF Filter International Limited