Memory devices are the implantable devices designed to control the voluntary activities of brain or neuron in people who suffer from brain damage due to stroke, Alzheimer’s, and disruption of neural network due to chronic brain damage. Memory implant market is the prime focus of neurological research industry. Various studies have been conducted for the development of remarkable memory implant that can perform varieties of operations including controlling of heart beats, pain management, Parkinson's disease, sleep apnea and other neurology diseases. Growing aging population and increasing initiative in terms of neurological clinical trials are the factors pushing the market towards development and commercialization. Furthermore, assorted applications of memory implant in dental implants, orthopedic implants, breast implants, intraocular lens and cardiovascular implants are also adding remarkable value in the market.
Memory implant market is majorly categorized into techniques, applications, end users and geography. The technique market is again segmented in stereotactic implantation, electrophysiological mapping and other techniques. Stereotactic implantation is a minimally invasive form of intervention that is used to locate the memory implants inside the body. This technology is mostly used for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. Electrophysiological mapping is widely used to finalize the target selection for memory implants with the help of microelectrode or semi-microelectrode techniques. The memory implants market is further segmented according to the approaches, namely non-invasive, microelectrode mapping, macro electrode, system-level and simulation approach. The memory implant end users market consists of clinical research organizations and healthcare service providers. Geographically, the memory implants market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. .
- In-depth analysis of various regions would provide a clear understanding of current and future trends so that companies can make region specific plans
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the memory implants market is provided
- Market estimation for techniques and geographic segments arederived from current market scenario and expected market trends
- Market attractiveness analysis has been included for various procedures, techniques and geographic regions with detailed analysis of factors responsible for rapid growth of the market Market Segments
- Value chain analysis, Porter’s five force model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that the decision makers can have a clear picture of memory implants market
The memory implants market is segmented based on procedures, techniques, end users and geography.
- Stereotactic implantation
- Electrophysiological mapping
- Other technologies
- Microelectrode mapping
- Macro electrode
- Simulation approach
BY END USERS
- Clinical research organization
- Healthcare service providers
- North America