Meningococcal vaccine is used to prevent contagious infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord caused by Neisseria meningitides. Three types of vaccines are present to act against meningococcal disease which target serogroups A, C, W-135, and Y of meningococcus. These vaccines are mainly used to immunize infants and children against invasive diseases caused by Neisseria meningitides.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine market include increasing prevalence of diseases caused by microorganisms such as Neisseria meningitides, improving healthcare infrastructure, development of quality vaccines at an affordable price, and growing awareness about meningococcal vaccination & associated immunization. However, high costs, adverse effects of vaccines, and stringent government regulations hamper the growth of the global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market. Development of combination vaccines and large numbers of mergers & acquisition strategies among key vendors are expected to propel the growth of the market in the near future.
The global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market is segmented on the basis of composition, brand, end user, and region. On the basis of composition, the market is bifurcated into mono and combination vaccines. Based on brand, the market is segmented into Menactra, Menveo, NeisVac-C, Nimenrix, and others which include Meningitec, menAfriVac, Menjugate, and NmVac4-DT. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into children, preteens or teens, and adults. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Sanofi Pasteur, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Hualan Biological Engineering Inc., JN International Medical Corporation, Baxter International Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Biomed Pvt. Ltd., and Novartis AG.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global meningococcal conjugate vaccine market.
Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Market Key Segments:
- Mono Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines
- Others (Meningitec, menAfriVac, Menjugate, and NmVac4-DT)
By End User
- Preteens or Teens
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA