A web-based user interface system used to provide a secure medium for handling and distribution of messages is known as a message handling system. A message handling system sends the message to users and applications, it receives messages from the message queue, handles errors and returns message description, message queue information, and message file information. Additionally, it is used to deliver messages with proper routing and safety. Furthermore, it also provides features such as defining the priority of the messages which allows delivering message to the desired workstation depending on the content of the message. Defense sectors, private organization, government agencies, use these systems because it provides an easy way to integrate with other systems, allow easy audit, and also easy search of back-dated messages.
Often, governments and defense sector messages are confidential and are encrypted, which requires proper encoding and delivery to the respective workstation. Therefore, the need for handling and delivery of these messages securely is increasing which is boosting the demand for message handling systems. These systems overcome the drawback of traditional messaging systems such as high operational cost, steep time, and manpower consumptions for their implementations. Organization can reduce their operational and maintenance costs as these systems are either web-based or cloud-based which requires only a few servers and auxiliary systems. Because message handling systems provide a solution for secure messaging, many industry sectors have started adopting these systems for the transfer of their confidential messages.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis :
- The emergence of COVID-19 has highly affected the health of the people as well as the global economy. Furthermore, lockdown and restrictions have caused many industries to shut down their operation and manufacturing processes thereby disrupting their supply chain.
- Additionally, many organizations are changing their priorities as they are shifting from traditional work methods to work from home and remote working.
- Organizations are more aware of the more secured and safe message delivery systems to avoid security breaches and cyber attacks threats.
- Therefore, many organizations have started adopting the more secured solution of message handling systems for the transfer of their confidential messages, thereby driving the message handling systems market growth during the pandemic period.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The message handling system is a web-based solution for the organization to access all the messaging systems and protocols from one single platform. Additionally, it provides a secure organizational messaging system with maximum efficiency for any organization as it contains multiple layers of security and privacy. Furthermore, it provides features such as rapid search and easy retrieval of messages from the central repository and also allows retrospective search for reviewing message traffic. Moreover, with increasing awareness in private organizations, to secure and protect themselves from security breaches and cyber threats many organizations have started adopting message handling systems.
Furthermore, the need for the defense sector to maintain safe and secure distribution of their confidential messages is increasing, thereby driving message handling systems market growth. However, these message handling systems are either web-based or cloud-based which can be easily hacked by any attacker. Additionally, as technological advancements are increasing, cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated thereby making these systems more vulnerable to cyber-attacks. This is one of the major factors that is restraining the growth of the message handling system market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the message handling systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the message handling systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the message handling systems market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the message handling systems market.
- The report provides a detailed message handling systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Message Handling Systems Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the message handling systems market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the message handling systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the message handling systems market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the message handling systems market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Message Handling Systems Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Zoho, Apple, Dell, Symantec, Google, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM