Metal injection molding (MIM) and ceramic injection molding (CIM) technology are complex processes in which materials such as metals & ceramic are put into machine techniques. The procedure is managed with high accuracy and precision to provide the required products for a particular industry. Metal and ceramic injection molding technologies function as two segments in powder injection molding (PIM). PIM includes MIM and CIM, which are innovative manufacturing techniques used to produce complex and high-volume components. The materials which are used to manufacture several end components include titanium alloys, stainless steel, soft magnetic alloys, and low-alloy steels. The primary applications include medical equipment, electronic gadgets, firearms, and automotive components. These technologies provide design flexibility for multiple applications across various industries. Limitation on finished fragments size and weight is presumed to hinder the metal and ceramic injection molding market demand in the next few years.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- The coronavirus's unfavorable global effects are already evident, and they will have a big impact on the metal and ceramic injection molding in 2020.
- The World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency after the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019. The disease has spread to over 100 nations and resulted in massive deaths all across the world. Exports & Imports, global manufacturing, tourism, and financial sectors have all been heavily damaged.
- The downward pressure on the global economy, which had previously shown signs of improvement, has escalated once more. The outbreak of the virus has added danger factors to the international economy's already sluggish development. Many international groups have stated that the global economy is experiencing its most difficult moment since the financial crisis.
- The lockdown has resulted in hampering the imports and exports of various goods. Also, the uncertainty created in the metal and ceramic injection molding market in the consumers’ buying pattern has resulted in hampering of the metal and ceramic injection molding.
Top Impacting Factors
Rapid industrialization, particularly in the developing regions is estimated to fuel metal and ceramic injection molding market development over the forecast period. Massive growth in automobile industry coupled with huge production demand for this technology is presumed to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the forecast period. Growth and development in medical & healthcare sectors are expected to boost the industry demand further over the next eight-year period. Rise in disposable income and increasing standards of living in the developing regions are estimated to enhance metal and ceramic injection molding market growth. Several advantageous characteristics involved with the usage of these technologies are presumed to contribute towards the metal and ceramic injection molding market expansion.
- Growing investment in healthcare industry across the globe is a key driver for the market.
- Robust demand for the technology from healthcare and medical industry is primarily fueling the metal and ceramic injection molding market growth of the metal and ceramic injection molding. This technology is used to develop medical equipment such as sensors, catheter tips, implants, tubes, and micro-optics. Moreover, the growing demand for miniature components in producing medical micro parts across the healthcare industry is again anticipated to propel the demand for micro injection molding.
- Growing usage in firearms industry is also helping the market to prosper.
- Rapid growth in the firearms industry is fostering the market growth of the metal and ceramic injection molding. This technology has key role in developing advanced defense equipment that is complex-shaped and heavyweight. Metal injection molding is widely adopted across the firearms industry for manufacturing of different types of firearms required in the defense industry. Thus, growth in the firearms industry is propelling the market growth.
- Growing usage of stainless steel in various end use industries is a major factor for the market expansion.
- The growing trend of using stainless steel for metal injection molding due to the high demand for steel products is expected to augment the metal and ceramic injection molding market growth. Stainless steel products are gaining huge demand from the automotive industry due to their complexity and high strength properties. Also, a complex and reliable structure such as electronic systems, engines, and locking mechanisms can be produced by using this technology. Thus, the growing demand for stainless steel products is propelling the market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the metal and ceramic injection molding industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the metal and ceramic injection molding share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight metal and ceramic injection molding growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed metal and ceramic injection molding analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
- Questions answered in the Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding “?
- What does " Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding " allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make “Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding “a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the “Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding” market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding” Market?
- What are the key benefits of the “Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding “Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding economy altogether and for every segment inside?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Metal and Ceramic Injection Molding Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Kinetics Climax Inc., Plansee Holding AG, ARC Group Worldwide Inc., PSM Industries, Epson Atmix Corporation, Advanced Materials Technologies Pte Ltd., CMG Technologies Ltd, Indo-US MIM Tec Pvt. Ltd.
Other Key Market Players
Nippon Piston Ring Co Ltd