Metallic Pigments Market Overview:
Metallic pigments market are materials that advance the appearance or impart color to the substrate on which they are utilized. Metallic pigments consist of aluminum, gold, zinc, bronze, stainless steel, copper, pearlescent, nickel, and special effect pigments. Metallic pigments are used in anticorrosion, heat resistant, reflective, and conductive coatings in the coating industry. These pigments create a good range of colors in coating applications.
The global metallic pigments market are driven by rise in demand for eco-friendly paints & coatings along with low carbon emissions. Growing consumer demand for specialty products and attractive packaging has made metallic pigments an ideal option for printing decorative labels and eye-catching graphics. In addition, increase in demand for metallic pigments in automotive industry, as it imparts elegant appearance, silver metallic finish, and degradation resistance and makes metallic pigments suitable for wheel coatings, interior coatings, other parts, and accessories of automobile is likely to drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increase in implementation of various formulations to offer fashionable, durable, and long-lasting special effects for flexible packaging, and other applications by printing ink manufacturers is also expected to drive the market growth. However, the fluctuation in raw materials prices and toxicity associated with inorganic metallic pigments is expected to hamper the growth of the market. In addition, development of innovative metal oxides with unique substrate layering and growing preference of consumers and manufacturers for the utilization of green coatings is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The market is segmented into type, application, and region. By type, it is divided into copper, aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, zinc, nickel, gold, and others. By application, it is classified into paints & coatings, printing inks, cosmetics & personal care, plastics, chemicals, and others. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the main market players operating in global metallic pigments market are Ecopoxy, Coprabel, Torginol, Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment Co. Ltd., Geotech, Carl Schlenk AG., Laticrete International Inc., Seawhite of Brighton Ltd., Mepco, Sun Chemical, and others.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global metallic pigments market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for building strategies.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
- Questions answered in the Metallic Pigments Market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the metallic pigments market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global metallic pigments market size?
- What are the leading manufacturing companies in the metallic pigments market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the metallic pigments Market report?
Metallic Pigments Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Carl Schlenk AG, Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment Co., Ltd, Ecopoxy, GEOTECH, Mepco, Laticrete International, Inc., Coprabel, Torginol, Sun Chemical, Seawhite of Brighton Ltd