Metaxalone is a white, odourless crystalline powder used to relax muscles and relieve pain that could have occurred due to strain, sprain, and other musculoskeletal conditions. It has sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant effect on the body and helps relieve pain. The compound is freely soluble in chloroform; however insoluble in ether or water.
The rise in the number of people suffering from musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis is a major factor that contributes towards the growth of metaxalone market. Moreover, there is an increase in the number of injuries sustained during accidents, which can led to muscle or joint pain. However, the side-effects caused by the use of metaxalone such as vomiting, headache, nausea, and irritability hamper the market growth. In addition, administration of metaxalone along with some central nervous system depressant can cause central nervous system depression in the patient.
The global metaxalone market is segmented based on indication and geography. Based on indication, it is classified into bone pain, muscle pain, joint pain, Tunnel syndromes, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Biosynth, Chunghwa Chemical Synthesis & Biotech Co., Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, CDI Technology, Angelini S.p.A., Pfizer Inc., Aurum Pharmatech LLC, Finetech Industry Limited, Biocore, and Oxchem Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global metaxalone market.
- This report entails detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market is provided with key market dynamic factors that elucidate the behavior of the market.
Metaxalone Market Key Segments:
- Bone Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Tunnel Syndromes
- North America
- Rest ofEurope
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA