A meter data management (MDM) is used to collect meter readings from advanced and automated metering systems. This system accurately collects data & helps to generate bills with minimum manual interference. It is considered as the backbone of an AMI system and a key constituent of the smart grid.
A meter data management system imports, validates, and processes data before it can be used for billing and analysis. This system is the central components of smart metering solutions, resulting in its increased demand.
Reduction in electricity theft and support from regulatory authorities drive the global meter data managements market. However, data management issues impede the market growth. Increase in volume of meter data offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global meter data managements market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and region. Based on technology, it is bifurcated into meter data management system (MDMS) and meter data analytics (MDA). By application, it is classified into software and managed services. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Elster Group GmbH, Itron Inc., Landis+Gyr, Siemens Ltd., Oracle, Aclara Technologies LLC., ElectSolve Technology Solutions & Services, Inc., Enoro, Ferranti Computer Systems, and Harris Utilities.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global meter data managements market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Meter Data Management Market Key Segments:
- Meter Data Management System (MDMS)
- Meter Data Analytics (MDA)
- Managed Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Elster Group GmbH
- Itron Inc.
- Siemens Ltd.
- Aclara Technologies LLC.
- ElectSolve Technology Solutions & Services, Inc.
- Ferranti Computer Systems
- Harris Utilities