Metoprolol tartrate or metroprolol is drug used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Metoprolol belongs to a class of drugs called beta blockers. This medication functions by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in the body, such as epinephrine, on the blood vessels and heart. This effect lowers the blood pressure, strain on the heart, and heart rate. This drug is also used to treat angina (chest pain) and to improve survival after a heart attack.
The rise in global geriatric population & awareness and availability of metoprolol tartrate augment the market growth. Furthermore, increase in prevalence rate of cardiovascular diseases and rise in sedentary lifestyle in the population are the key factors that propel the metoprolol tartrate market. However, side-effects associated with this drug and stringent government regulations toward metaprolol tartrate impede the growth of this market.
The global methadone market is segmented on the basis of mode of administration, application, and geography. Based on mode of administration, the market is bifurcated into oral and injectable mode of administration. On the basis of application, the market is divided into hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Novartis, AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Changzhou Siyao Pharmacy Limited Company, Shanghai Sine Promod Pharmaceutical Corp., Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., ZheJiang Apeloa JiaYuan Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., and Guangzhou Hanfangare Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of metroprolol tartrate in medical settings.
Metoprolol Tartrate Market Key Segments:
By Mode of Administration
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA