Micro-guide catheters is a thin tube medical device which is inserted into human body to treat several cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases. These catheters provide crossability and support to treat cases involving tortuous vessels, chronic total occlusions (CTO), bifurcations, and highly stenosed and calcified lesions.
Growth in prevalence of neurovascular and cardiovascular disorders and increase in demand for minimally-invasive procedures as it ensures faster recovery, reduces hospital stays, controls bleeding, and minimizes the risk of complications post-surgery drive the market. Moreover, the material used in the production of the catheter provides flexibility and tracking of the stent during the surgical procedure, which in turn propels the market growth. However, high cost of the surgery restricts the market.
The global micro-guide catheters market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. According to type, the market is bifurcated into over-the-wire micro-guide catheter and flow-directed micro-guide catheter. On the basis of application, the market is divided into neurovascular, cardiovascular, urology, and others. According to end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ASCs, and physicians office. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key companies of the micro-guide catheters market include LuMend Corporation, Terumo Medical Corporation, Medtronic plc, ASAHI INTECC Company Limited, Integer Holdings Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Volcano Corporation, Micro Therapeutics Inc., Merit Medical Systems Inc., and Cardinal Health.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Micro-guide Catheters Market Key Segments:
- Over-the-wire Micro-guide Catheter
- Flow-Directed Micro-guide Catheter
By End User
- Physicians Office
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA