Microbial testing is an analytical technique utilized to determine a number of microorganisms in food, beverages, biological samples, and environmental samples. The microbial testing technique employs chemical, biological, biochemical, or molecular methods to identify and quantify microbes.
The growth of the global microbial testing market is driven by an increase in the prevalence of various infectious diseases and surge in outbreaks of epidemics. Moreover, the growing healthcare expenditure globally and increased research funding are expected to boost the market growth. However, a stringent regulatory framework and patient reimbursement situations are anticipated to impede the market growth.
The global microbial testing market is segmented on the basis of product, disease area, application, and geography. Based on product the market is bifurcated into instruments and reagents. Instruments are further divided into laboratory instruments, microbial analyzers, and reagents. Laboratory instruments are further segmented into incubators, gram strainers, bacterial colony counters, autoclave sterilizers, microbial air samplers, anaerobic culture systems, Petri dish fillers, blood culture systems, microbial culture systems, and other microbial analyzers are further divided into molecular diagnostic instruments, microscopes, and mass spectrometers.
Reagents are further segmented into pathogen specific kits and general reagents. On the basis of disease area, it is classified into respiratory diseases, bloodstream infections, gastrointestinal diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections, periodontal diseases, and other diseases. Based on applications the market is divided into pharmaceutical, clinical, food testing, energy, chemical & material manufacturing, and environment. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed globally at a country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as 3M Company, Accepta Ltd, Agilent Technologies Inc., Aquagenx Llc, Avantor Performance Materials Llc, Biomrieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Biotrack Bv, Danaher Corporation, Dhler Gmbhare have been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Microbial Testing Market Key Segments:
- Laboratory Instruments
- Gram strainers
- Bacterial colony counters
- Autoclave sterilizers
- Microbial air samplers
- Anaerobic culture systems
- Petri dish fillers
- Blood culture systems
- Microbial culture systems
- Other laboratory instruments
- Microbiology Analyzers
- Molecular diagnostic instruments
- Mass spectrometers
- Pathogen specific kits
- General reagents
By Disease Area
- Respiratory diseases
- Bloodstream infections
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Periodontal diseases
- Other diseases
- Food Testing
- Chemical and Material Manufacturing
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA