Microcontroller Market Overview:
The growth in microcontroller market is largely driven by the increase in number of automated machines. In addition, increase in number of portable electronics such as personal computers, tablet, and smartphones; and growth in number of luxury cars, which use advanced electronic systems have contributed to growth of this market. However, malfunctioning of microcontroller in extreme climatic conditions such as extremely low and high temperatures could limit the market.
The demand of electric and hybrid vehicles is expected to increase in future
The decrease in cost of components such as lithium-ion battery, sensors, and microcontrollers is anticipated to encourage the demand for electrical vehicles as it has the potential to curb the carbon emission. Thus, it has significant support from various countries. At present, only 1% of all the vehicles sold globally are electrical, although, by 2040, the electrical vehicle market is expected to grow by 35%. Thus, it is an opportunity for microcontroller market as it is an integral part of electric vehicles.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global microcontroller market, along with the current trends and future estimations to identify lucrative marketing and investment opportunities.
- It elucidates on the key drivers, opportunities, and restraints that shape the market along with their impact analysis.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers that participate in this market to facilitate better decision making for stakeholders and strengthen their supplier and buyer networks.
MICROCONTROLLER MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Renesas Electronic Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- Texas Instrument Incorporated
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- ARM Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation