Mid infrared rays are electromagnetic radiations in the nonvisible spectrum of white light, which range from 5 to (25-40) microns. Lasers in this range are used for eye treatments, which emit radiations that are safe for eyes, where light is largely absorbed by the cornea and lens, without reaching the retina. Hence, the mid infrared light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (IR LASER) is the type of laser that operates in the infrared region concentrating light at a single point.
The mid infrared laser market is gaining popularity in remote-controlled advanced security cameras, which help to keep a surveillance check, especially on the consumer goods in retail sector. Also, various innovations in the technology sector are also driving this market for future growth. The compactness and robustness of the mid IR Lasers is the fueling the market for exponential growth. However, due to the use of cryogenics in their cooling operations, the weight of IR lasers become quite heavy and this restraining the market from exponential growth.
Mid-infrared lasers market is segmented based on type, applications, and geography. On the basis of type of lasers the market is divided into non-linear lasers, free-election lasers, solid-state lasers, semiconductor lasers, and CO2 lasers. On the basis of application mid-infrared lasers market is bifurcated into noninvasive medical diagnostics, free space communication, laser scalpel, spectroscopy and remote sensing. Geographically, the market is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Key players of the market include IMRA America Inc., Spectra-Physics, Quantronix Corporation, Ekspla, Time-Bandwidth Products AG, Menlo Systems GmbH, Toptica Photonics AG, Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd., Fianium Ltd., RP Photonics Consulting GmbH.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the infrared laser market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 are provided to showcase the financial competence of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market.
Mid Infrared Laser Market Key Segmentation
- Non-linear lasers
- Free-election lasers
- Solid-state lasers
- Semiconductor lasers
- CO2 lasers
- Noninvasive Medical Diagnostics
- Free Space Communication
- Laser Scalpel
- Remote Sensing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- IMRA America Inc.
- Quantronix Corporation
- Time-Bandwidth Products AG
- Menlo Systems GmbH
- Toptica Photonics AG
- Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd.
- Fianium Ltd.
- RP Photonics Consulting GmbH.