In-building wireless solution consists of products and services required to build an in-building network for the purpose of uninterrupted and reliable indoor coverage, thereby creating a vibrant business environment. The services ensure high-speed internet connectivity and no dropped calls. The solution offers numerous benefits to organizations such as excellent net coverage, highly sophisticated communication services, scalability, enhanced security and quality of service. Rapid adoption of Smart Phones, increased data traffic, and the technological advancements along with demand for always-on connectivity are the factors that is expected to drive the growth of the market. Mounting concerns related to privacy and data security are the factors that may hinder the growth of the market. The demand of LTE as a service and presence of large infrastructures and buildings are expected to create abundant growth opportunities in the Middle East and Africa in-building wireless market. Lack of skilled labors who can operate highly complex equipment and installation along with network interference caused due to building materials are the key market challenges faced by market players and manufacturers.
The report segments the Middle East and Africa in-building wireless market on the basis of solution, system components, market verticals and country. On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into system components and services. On the basis of system components, this market is segmented into repeater, small cells, cabling, antennas and distributed antennas system (DAS). Based on the market verticals, the market is segmented into commercial, government, hospitals, hospitality, industrial, institutions, retail and others. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and others.
Key market players operating in this market are AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Cobham PLC, Commscope Inc. and TE Connectivity Limited.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across Middle East and Africa
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market presence.
MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA IN-BUILDING WIRELESS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Middle East and Africa In-Building Wireless MarketBy Solution
- System Components
Middle East and Africa In-Building Wireless MarketBy System Components
- Small Cells
- Distributed Antennas System (DAS)
Middle East and Africa In-Building Wireless MarketBy Verticals
Middle East and Africa In-Building Wireless MarketBy Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Key Company Profile
- AT&T Inc.
- Cobham PLC
- Commscope Inc.
- TE Connectivity Limited.