Middle Office Outsourcing Market Insights:
Middle office is basically the department in investment banking that assists in managing risk and calculating total profit and losses. Middle offices are responsible to ensure that the deal negotiated by front office is accurately booked, processed, and paid by customers. Furthermore, there are several benefits of middle office outsourcing such as reducing overhead costs, enhancing operational efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction and services, which encourages organizations to invest in middle office outsourcing drives the market growth.
Impact of COVID -19 on Middle Office Outsourcing Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the middle office outsourcing market.
- Presently, companies and organizations are outsourcing work to reduce their overhead costs and generate more revenue, which helps prominent players to prosper in the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis:
Introduction of adoption of various data analytics service by firms is the major factor that drives growth of the market. However, data theft and privacy issues and delays in outsourcing process hampers the market growth. Furthermore, rise in need for advanced technologies among businesses such as machine-to-machine communication and internet of things (IoT) is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the middle office outsourcing market.
The market trends for middle office outsourcing market are as follows:
Notable developments in the field of middle office outsourcing market:
The middle office outsourcing market is growing at a very fast pace. In addition, the market is very competitive so prominent players are adopting different strategies such as expansion of their services, new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, and mergers to increase their customer base. For instance, in April 2020, BNP Paribas Securities Services and BlackRock made a partnership via Aladdin Provider to deliver integrated end-to-end investment management capabilities to mutual clients. This agreement is expected to help BlackRock’s flagship investment operations platform to perform middle-office outsourced services with Aladdin’s Investment Book of Record.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to surge in the financial sector in this region and rise in adoption of advance technology by various financial institutes. In addition, growth in demand for cost effective solutions by financial institutes and growth in need to reduce operational efficiencies drive growth of the market in this region. Furthermore, rise in demand for middle office outsourcing from asset servicing companies to upsurge their profit is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global middle office outsourcing market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global middle office outsourcing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Middle Office Outsourcing Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Infosys, Wipro, KPMG, Deloitte, HCL, Accenture, Genpact, PwC, Capgemini, IBM