Military Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Outlook – 2027
Military aircraft fire protection system is installed to protect and track any symptoms which may cause fire inside the aircraft. Fire protection system in military aircraft consists of fire detection system and a fire extinguishing system. Aircraft fire protection system has now been improved and is able to detect & extinguish fire on its own. For fire detection, advance detection systems such as thermal switch systems, thermocouple systems, and continuous-loop systems are used in aircraft fire protection systems. High rate of discharge (HRD) system is used for fire extinguisher in modern aircrafts. In any event of fire, fire protection systems in modern aircrafts are capable of alerting onboard crew members and take curative actions such as fire extinguishing.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the ongoing research & development (R&D) in military aircraft fire protection systems across the globe, has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on travelling.
- Supply of military aircraft fire protection system parts such as electronic components, fire detection sensors have been adversely impacted due to COVID-19.
- Cancellation of several military exercises globally due to COVID-19, has decreased the demand of military aircraft fire protection systems and its spare parts.
- Demand of military aircraft fire protection system is expected to rise in near future as travel restrictions starts loosen up in some parts of the world.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Risk of fire accidents in aircrafts & need to ensure passenger safety, increased number of orders for new aircraft across the globe, and modernization of the existing aircraft are some of major factors that drive the military aircraft fire protection systems market. However, lack of proper aviation infrastructure and imposition of additional aviation taxes in emerging economies hampers the growth of the military aircraft fire protection systems market. On the contrary, development of advanced aircraft fire suppression systems can create lucrative opportunities in the global military aircraft fire protection systems market.
Advancement in engine technologies
Increase in the use of sensors in military aircraft engines has significantly reduced the maintenance costs by improving the maintenance & overhauling of aircraft engine parts. Additionally, the use of advanced materials with high durability in the aircraft engines has resulted in several improvements such as for ensuring optimal performance, increasing fuel efficiency, and reducing overall operational costs. Moreover, aircraft engine manufacturers are also focusing on extensive integration efforts to enhance the performance, extend the range, and boost the speed of military aircraft engines. Therefore, the development of such next generation aircraft engines will require the use of sophisticated & advanced fire protection systems to control fire damages in case of fire breakouts in aircrafts. Hence, such factors are expected to increase the demand in the global military aircraft fire protection systems market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the military aircraft fire protection systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global military aircraft fire protection systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global military aircraft fire protection systems market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global military aircraft fire protection systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the military aircraft fire protection systems market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global military aircraft fire protection systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Military Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Gielle, Meggitt PLC., H3R Aviation Inc, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Amerex Instruments Inc, Halma plc, Siemens, Honeywell International Inc, Advanced Aircraft Extinguishers, Aerocon Engineering, Johnson Controls