The mini C-arm system is a system that includes a rotating flat detector, which provides imaging versatility right in the surgical suite, regardless of the complexity of extremity procedure.
The mini C-arm system complies with the needs of orthopedic surgeons who require time-saving, user-friendly instruments, excellent image quality, and the flexibility of having only one system that can handle all their extremity imaging needs.
Mini C arm finds tremendous applications in the medical industry, owing to the benefits it offers as holistic operating room equipment. The advantages associated with the mini C-arm instrument augment the market growth. Furthermore, a surge in global geriatric population and rise in cardiovascular & orthopaedic diseases are key factors that propel the mini C-arm market. However, costs associated with mini C-arm systems impede the growth of the market.
The global placenta extract market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into mini c-arm with pulsed fluoroscopy and mini c-arm with continuous fluoroscopy. On the basis of end users, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as OrthoScan, Hologic, FM Control, Intermedical, Perlong Medical, ECOTRON, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of mini C-arms in medical settings.
Mini C-arm Market Key Segments:
- Mini C-Arm with Pulsed Fluoroscopy
- Mini C-Arm with Continuous Fluoroscopy
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA