A mini excavator is a vehicle with a standard backfill blade. Two other notable features of mini excavators are zero tail swing and independent boom swing. The mini excavator is also known as a compact excavator. It is used widely in the construction and manufacturing sectors. The mini excavator uses hydraulic piston pump technology for its operation.
The mini excavator is used by contractors, as it is capable of performing a wide range of tasks such as utility trenching, concrete removal, repair digs, small scale excavation operations, tree harvesting, tree transport & planting, light demolition, grave digging, home repair, renovation, and roadside applications. Factors such as a variety of uses and ease of operation increase the demand for mini excavators. However, the lack of technical knowhow can be a restraint. The growing investment in infrastructure development and the trend for equipment leasing is expected to create huge opportunities for the mini excavators market.
The market is segmented on the basis of technologies, application, and geography. Based on technologies, the market is segmented into hybrid mini excavators and electric mini excavators. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into construction, utilities, agriculture, and forestry. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Bobcat Company, Caterpillar, J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., Takeuchi Global, Deere & Company, Manitou Americas, Inc., Hanix Europe Ltd., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Hyundai Motor Company, and KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the mini excavators market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Mini Excavators Market Key Segments:
- Hybrid mini excavators
- Electric mini excavators
- Agriculture and forestry segment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Bobcat Company
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Takeuchi Global
- Deere & Company
- Manitou Americas, Inc.
- Hanix Europe Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- KATO WORKS CO., LTD.