Minimally invasive neurosurgery is carried out to treat disease occurring in various parts of brain, spinal cord, or skull base through a small opening. The minimally invasive procedures are gaining popularity over the conventional surgical procedures as these procedures cause low degree of trauma, require less recovery time, and a lesser duration of hospital stays.
Rise in the geriatric population and increase in incidence of target diseases such as cancer and neurological disorders are the major factors that drive the growth of minimally invasive neurosurgery device market. Furthermore, technological advancements in this field, increase in healthcare expenditure, and rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals and unstable reimbursement policies restrain the growth of market in developing countries. In addition, the lack of reimbursement and high costs of minimally invasive surgeries hinder the market growth.
The global minimally invasive neurosurgery device market is segmented based on device type, surgery type, and geography. Based on device type, the market is classified into surgical devices, monitoring and visualization devices, and endoscopy devices. Surgical device is further segmented into ablation devices, electrosurgical devices, and medical robotic systems. Ablation devices are further divided into radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation, cryoablation, and others. Monitoring and visualization devices is further categorized into x-ray devices, computed tomography scanners, magnetic resonance imaging scanners, ultrasound equipment, and others. Based on surgery type, the market is categorized into urological, vascular, cardiac, gynecological, gastrointestinal, cosmetic, bariatric, thoracic, breast, and orthopedic surgeries. Orthopedic surgeries is further bifurcated into spinal surgery and joint replacement surgery. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, NICO Corp., Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, Conmed Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, NuVasive, Inc., and ArthroCare Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20172023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps understand the behavior of the market
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Device Market Key Segments:
By Device Type
- Surgical Devices
- Monitoring & Visualization Devices
- Endoscopy Devices
By Surgery Type
- Orthopedic Surgeries
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA