Minimally invasive neurosurgical devices refer to those devices which are used for neurosurgery. This device limits the size of the incision needed and has a short recovery rate. These devices are generally very small for very precise operations and generally made and used by neurosurgical.
Minimally invasive neurosurgical devices describe any less stressful procedure than open surgery used for the same purpose and redefine the field of surgery. Minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures (MIS) usually include laparoscopic devices and remote controls of surgical instruments by looking at the surgical field on a scale, either micro or endo.
In open-air traditional neurosurgeries, surgeons need to perform major cuts to operate and reach the point of concern. Using MIS, small holes not more than two inches or 5 cm can be made during surgeries to operate by using sophisticated video equipment.
Impact of COVID-19 on Clinical Data Analytics Market
- There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of the infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and the civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases globally. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the minimally invasive neurosurgery device market.
- The minimally invasive neurosurgical device market growth has seen a decline due to the pandemic as these devices are used for neurosurgery and should be precise and small and the government’s decisions on restricting manufacturing amid pandemic have also led to the decline of this market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
- The minimally invasive neurosurgical device market has been growing and many advancements have been made in the field such as developments in neurosurgical devices such as an endoscope, also the development of surgical instruments which involve minimal opening and disclosure of the area of the surgery.
- Increased incidence of vascular disorders increases the growth of the minimal neurosurgery device market. According to the National Institute of Health, an estimated 276 million people are experiencing vascular problems which increase fluoroscopy also recent advances in endoscope design have produced integrated, efficient endoscopes with improved resolution and better lighting that enhances the growth of the minimally invasive neurosurgery device market.
- The driving factors for this market include an increase in neurological disorders, awareness for this market is growing in developing countries. The advancement in technology in terms of neurosurgery such as practices that were thought impossible before is now possible with the usage of minimal neurosurgical devices which has a high effective as well as recovery rate. The use of these devices has opened new opportunities in the neurosurgical market and complex procedures can also be done with the help of these devices.
- The factors which hinder this market include the need for highly specialized surgeons. So, the treatment cost becomes high as well as the treatment for neurosurgical operations is also high, unexpected circumstances like the COVID-19 pandemic are a threat to the market which relies mainly on one type of device.
Medtronic plc has announced the integration of the Hugo Robotic Assisted Surgery (RAS) system for minimally Invasive surgery on July 20, 2021.
OLYMPUS and Hitachi announced their Long-term alliance in developing Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems (EUS) on January 6, 2021. These systems will be used for evaluating the stage of cancer in various parts such as the pancreas, liver, and bronchus.
OLYMPUS launched EVIS X1 on April 23, 2020, which is the most advanced device in the endoscopy system. This new device will help in improving outcomes from disorders such as oesophagus, stomach, colon as well as bronchial diseases.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Minimally Invasive Neurosurgical Devices Report
- Who are the leading players active in the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are "minimally invasive neurosurgical devices"?
- What is "minimally invasive neurosurgical devices" market prediction in the future?
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgical Devices Market Report Highlights
By End Users
Key Market Players
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation., Scanlan International., Smith & Nephew Plc, Applied Medical Resources Corporation.,, Surge-On Medical B.V., Johnson & Johnson.,, Conmed Corporation, Alphatec Spine., Abbott Laboratories., KLS Martin Group., Karl Storz and Progressive Medical., The Cooper Companies., Hoya Corporation.,, Surgical Innovations Group Plc., Dickinson And Company., Becton,, Olympus., Biolitec Ag, B. Braun Melsungen Ag., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Stryker Corporation., Medtronic Plc.,, MJ Group, Zimmer Biomet Holdings.,, Boston Scientific Corporation, Tecomet, Omniguide Holdings.