The mobile application development platform is a specially designed solution service which enables the user to build, test, and run the commercial and consumer applications. Organizations are increasingly adopting mobile technology for better management of their operational and business functions, which has created the need for the mobile application development platforms. User convenience, functionalities, features, and great user experience are some of the salient feature of the mobile application development platform. Limited flexibility and features of mobile application development platform is a major limitation of the mobile application development platform.
The rising use of mobile devices by the organizations, growing adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) trend, need of better commercial mobile device, and adoption of cloud technology drive the mobile application development platform market. In addition, the need of automation of mobile application development and reduced time of application development time fuels the market growth. Rise in the cost of mobile application development platform solutions, technical difficulties in application development, and growing security concerns restrict the growth of the market. Maintaining back-end integration of the application and fall in usage of native applications are noteworthy challenges in front of mobile application development platform market.
The market is dominated by a considerable number of vendors who offer mobile application development platform solution and services. The competition is tough among leading vendors on the basis of factors such as security and service quality. The key vendors are trying to offer competitive pricing along with added features. For instance, IBM Corporation launched MobileFirst Foundation design as a mobile application development platform in June 2016, which provides a range of features regarding cloud technology. The key vendors are also competing with new startups such as Pulp Strategy Technologies Pvt. Ltd., which released a cloud based mobile application development platform in October 2015.
The mobile application development platform market is segmented by deployment type, organization size, industry vertical, and region. Based on deployment type the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises deployment. Large and small & medium are the segments studied based on the organization size. Based on industry vertical, the global mobile application development platform market is segmented into banking, financial, and insurance (BFSI), aerospace & defense, healthcare, public sector, IT & telecom, retail, and others. The market segmentation on the basis of geography includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as SAP AG, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Kony Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Verivo Software Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., Appcelerator Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, are also provided in this report.
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of mobile application development platform.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 2016-2023, which helps in recognizing the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global mobile application development platform market by the types helps in understanding the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the mobile application development platform market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global mobile application development platform solutions and services.
- Extensive analysis of the mobile application development platform market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global mobile application development platform market is provided. For instance, increasing BYOD trend drives the global mobile application development platform market however security of the data is likely to be a major restraint of the market.
Mobile Application Development Platform Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Type
- Network Security
- Web Security
- Email Security
- Database and Cloud Security
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Scale
- Large Scale
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Aerospace & Defence
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East