A mobile content management system is a computer application which is capable of storage, modification, and delivery of the digital content over the mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, personal digitals assistance, and others. High adoption of mobile devices and change in workforce structure of the organizations has created the demand for mobile content management systems. The availability of the content over numerous cross-platform mobile devices and smooth experience while accessing the content has made the mobile content management system one of the prevalent technologies in the market. The security of the data, constantly upgrading mobile applications, and high cost of the mobile content management system are some of the limiting factors for the adoption of mobile content management system.
The increasing content access from the mobile devices by the employees owing to rising bring your own device trend (BYOD) trend has driven the mobile content management system market into the growth phase. The reduced paper-based processes and data security concerns for the content have increased the adoption of mobile content management systems. The widespread mobile operating systems, high capital cost for the mobile content management system, and cyber threats to the content are some of the prominent challenges for the mobile content management system market. The cloud-deployed mobile content management solutions and high adoption of cloud technology are creating abundant opportunities in the market. The security of the content over the cloud is a principal challenge in front of mobile content management system market.
The mobile content management system market is identified by edge-to-edge competition within several niche players, in a market swarming with innovative products. The leading vendors of the mobile content management system market are facing intense market competition with newcomers who offer efficient, secure, and cost-effective mobile content management system and solutions. For instance, CA Technologies, Inc., launched the first mobile cloud management system on February 2014.
The market is segmented by deployment type, organization size, industry vertical, and region. Based on deployment type the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises deployment. Large and small & medium are the segments based on organization size. By industry vertical, the global mobile content management system market is segmented into banking, financial, and insurance (BFSI), aerospace & defense, healthcare, public sector, IT & telecom, retail, and others. The market segmentation on the basis of geography includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as CA Technologies Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Mobileiron Inc., SAP SE., Symantec Corporation, AirWatch LLC., Alfresco Software, Inc., Good Technology, Inc., SOTI Inc., and Sophos Ltd., are also provided in this report
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of mobile content management system.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 2016-2023, which helps in recognizing the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global mobile content management system market by the types helps in understanding the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the mobile content management system market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global mobile content management system solutions and services.
- Extensive analysis of the mobile content management system market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global mobile content management system market is provided. For instance, increasing BYOD trend drives the global mobile application development platform market however security of the content is likely to be a major restraint of the market.
Mobile Content Management Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Type
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Scale
- Large Scale
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Aerospace & Defense
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East