A mobile crane is a lifting device that is used in the construction and manufacturing sector. It incorporates a cable-controlled crane mounted on rubber-tired carriers or a hydraulic-powered crane or crawlers along with a telescoping boom. The mobile cranes are used to load, offload, move, and trans-load various valuable & sensitive heavy materials safely. Primarily, they were used for mobile handling, but they are now being used for maintenance work in various industries.
Mobile cranes are widely used in the power generation sector. Power distribution patterns globally are expanding owing to a rapid increase in power demand, which drives the market for mobile cranes. Moreover, the latest trend of telematics in machines is growing rapidly, which creates abundant future opportunities for the mobile crane market. However, mobile cranes have high installation and maintenance costs, which restrain the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into truck-mounted, sidelifter, all terrain, and rough terrain. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into construction, industries, and utilities. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH, Manitowoc, Tadano Ltd., Terex Corporation, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd., Action Construction Equipment Ltd., Altec Industries, BAUER Aktiengesellschaft, Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH, and Broderson Manufacturing Corp.
- Porters five force’s model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the mobile crane market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Mobile Crane Market Key Segments:
- All Terrain
- Rough Terrain
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
- Tadano Ltd.
- Terex Corporation
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
- Action Construction Equipment Ltd.
- Altec Industries
- BAUER Aktiengesellschaft
- Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH
- Broderson Manufacturing Corp.