Mobile home insurance is usually similar to a standard homeowner policy, offering coverage for the home, personal property, and liability claims. The two basic coverages included in mobile home insurance policies are physical damage and personal liability. Furthermore, mobile home insurance protects mobile homes or its contents from physical damage from perils such as fire, hail, theft or vandalism, and others. In addition, the costs of repairs or replacement are covered by a mobile home insurance policy. Moreover, mobile home insurance policies include liability coverage, which helps to protect the homeowner or someone in the household is found liable for damage to someone else's property or if a guest is injured at home.
The global mobile home insurance market is segmented on the basis of coverage, end user, and region. Based on coverage, the market is divided into Physical Damage, Personal Liability, Other. In terms of end user, the market is categorized into Homeowners, Landlords, Tenants. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The mobile home insurance industry was not directly affected by the COVID-19, but insurers raised premiums due to an increase in the number of claims during the pandemic to maintain the company's profitability. A high premium is expected to have a positive impact on the revenues of the mobile home insurance market.
- In addition, changing lifestyles, such as the work-from-home trend, many people spend more time at home, insurers and agents have an opportunity to introduce new products and policies to homeowners. Therefore, the COVID-19 has a positive impact on the mobile home insurance market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in several natural disasters and man-made hazards, and new advanced technological developments in the mobile home insurance industry are driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of insurance products is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Contrarily, the use of artificial intelligence in calculating losses and the wider scope of product coverage in home contents can be seen as an opportunity for the mobile home insurance market.
The Mobile Home Insurance Market Trends Are As Follows:
The Rise in the Number of Natural Disasters and Man-Made Hazards:
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of accidents, including natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, and landslides, resulting in a rise in the demand for mobile home insurance. In addition, mobile home insurance covers a wider range, such as physical damage, asset damage or injury, theft, and fire, and others. Therefore, the majority of homeowners rely on mobile home insurance to protect themselves against future financial losses. Therefore, mobile home insurance protects people from unexpected losses which are driving the growth of the mobile home insurance market size during the forecast period.
New Advanced Technological Developments in the Home Insurance Industry:
Advancements in technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), application program interface (API), and blockchains have been significant in the market. These technological developments in the home insurance market are expected to optimize the productivity of the claim settlement process and the use of technology for a better service experience, to attract the consumer more seamlessly at the point of purchase. Moreover, real-time tracking systems and automation in the claim process enable mobile home insurance companies to create highly personalized user experiences for their customers. In addition, technologies help in data collection, and in identifying customers' specific needs for better delivery of services. Therefore, being easily accessible and available with advanced use of technology is a major factor propelling the growth of the mobile home insurance market
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the mobile home insurance market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the mobile home insurance market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the mobile home insurance market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Mobile Home Insurance Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the mobile home insurance market forecast?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the mobile home insurance market?
- What are current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the mobile home insurance market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Mobile Home Insurance Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
AFCA, AXA, Liberty Mutual Insurance, American International Group, Chubb, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company., Zurich, Admiral, Allstate Insurance Company, Allianz