Mobile medical imaging services involves imagining of the body parts, tissues, and organs used for diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of diseases. Mobile medical imaging services provides technologies such as MRI, PET/CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, ECG, Holter monitoring, and other services on mobile platforms.
Rise in geriatric population prone to various orthopedic and cardiovascular diseases majorly drives the market growth. In addition, increase of chronic and lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and cancer, rise in surgical procedure owing to the growth of accident and trauma cases is anticipated to fuel the market.
Furthermore, growth in awareness of mobile medical imaging services, increase in advancement in digitalization & remote monitoring, and various advantages over fixed medical imaging systems such as flexibility and low cost is anticipated to boost the usage of the services. In addition, government and private hospitals investment for improvement of healthcare infrastructure also boosts the market growth.
However, stringent government regulations associated with premarketing approval of mobile medical imaging services hinder the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D activities related to mobile medical imaging services and untapped opportunities in developing countries are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into X-ray, molecular imaging, and other imaging. By end user, the market is categorized into hospitals and private clinics, home healthcare service providers, rehabilitation centers, geriatric care and hospice agencies, sports organizations, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities for the period (20172023) in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Mobile Medical Imaging Services Market Key Segments:
- Radiography (Plain X-rays)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Molecular Imaging
- Molecular Imaging
- Combined Modalities
- Other Imaging
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Others (Holter monitoring and Echocardiography)
By End User
- Hospitals and Private Clinics
- Home Healthcare Service Providers
- Rehabilitation Centers, Geriatric Care, and Hospice Agencies
- Sports Organizations
- Others (Military Institutions and Prisons)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Accurate Imaging Inc
- Alliance Healthcare Services
- Axiom Mobile Imaging
- Cobalt Imaging Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- DMS Health Technologies
- Front Range Mobile Imaging
- InHealth Group Limited
- Interim Diagnostic Imaging Inc
- Nuffield Health