A financial application is a software program, which facilitates the management of business processes that deal with money. With most online trading platforms launching mobile apps, it is now possible to trade from personal smartphone or mobile device wherever user is, provided that user is having access to the internet
Increase in use of mobile devices among users, technological advancements, rise in use of non-cash payments, and increase in use of mobile money services across businesses drive the growth of the global mobile phone financial applications market. However, interoperability issues during switch to new handsets and lack of awareness about the benefits related to mobile money services impede the market growth. Connecting the virtual financial world with reality and increasing support from public authorities offer a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global mobile phone financial applications market is segmented on the basis of the operating system, device type, end user, and region. Based on operating system, it is bifurcated into Android OS, iPhone OS, Windows mobile, and others. Based on device type, the market includes smartphone, multimedia phones, and feature phone. The end users included in the report are banking, financial services, & insurance; telecom & IT; healthcare; retail; travel & hospitality; transportation & logistics; and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global mobile phone financial applications market is dominated by key players such as Citrix Systems, Inc., Microsoft, NComputing Co. LTD, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., Unidesk Corporation, VMware, Inc., MokaFive Inc., VERDE VDI, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mobile phone financial applications market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Mobile Phone Financial Applications Market Key Segments:
By Operating System
- Android OS
- iPhone OS
- Windows Mobile
By Device Type
- Multimedia Phones
- Feature Phone
By End User
- Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
- Telecom & IT
- Travel & hospitality
- Transportation & logistics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Vodafone Group
- Gemalto NV
- Google Inc.
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- Orange S.A.
- Mahindra ComViva
- PayPal Pte. Ltd.