Mobile phones, cordless phones, and cell phones produce both magnetic fields and radio waves that are microwaves. Mobile phones emit electromagnetic radiation in the microwave range of 4502100 MHz, which is similar to other digital wireless systems such as data communication networks. These electromagnetic (EMF) radiations go directly into the users head and heat it up in the process, which can result in brain cancers. Mobile phone signal shielding devices offer effective and efficient cell phone radiation protection, which harmonizes this harmful radiation and helps the users stay healthy.
The global mobile phone signal shielding device market is driven by an enormous increase in mobile phone usage globally. In addition, rise in electromagnetic pollution, which is caused by the explosive growth of mobile wireless communications propels the growth of the market. However, it adversely affects the network performance of the phone that leads to dropped calls, while substandard performance limits the growth of this market. Furthermore, technological advancements, increasing awareness about health concerns, and advancements in 5G technology are expected to provide numerous opportunities for this market to grow.
The mobile phone signal shielding device market is segmented on the basis of product type and region. Based on product the study includes copper-nickel-zincalloy shielding cover/ frame, nickel silver shielding cover/ frame, stainless steel shielding cover/frame, SPTE/tin plated mild steelcover/ frame, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global mobile phone signal shielding device market is dominated by key players such as Silent Pocket, LAIRD Technologies, Bi-Link., Hi-P International Limited, Tatsuta Electric Wire & Cable CO., LTD., Faspro Technologies, Inc., Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., 3M, Cheng YeDe KunSha Communications Technology Co., Ltd., and Thrust Industries.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mobile phone signal shielding device market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Mobile Phone Signal Shielding Device Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Copper-Nickel-ZincAlloy Shielding Cover/ Frame
- Nickel Silver Shielding Cover/ Frame
- Stainless steel Shielding Cover/Frame
- SPTE/Tin Plated Mild Steelcover/ Frame
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Silent Pocket
- LAIRD Technologies
- Hi-P International Limited
- Tatsuta Electric Wire & Cable CO., LTD.
- Faspro Technologies, Inc.
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Cheng YeDe KunSha Communications Technology Co., Ltd.
- Thrust Industries