The mobile service providers offer value added services other than voice communication services. Growth in 3G penetration has augmented the market growth to a significant extent. The rollout of 3G with MVAS is advantageous for effective retailing, banking, socializing, and others.
Increase in the number of smartphone and tablet users, increasing Internet penetration, and growing usage of mobile applications are the major factors that propel the growth of the market. However, factors such as discrepancies in understanding consumer behavior and privacy concerns have hindered the growth of the global mobile VAS 3G applications market. Furthermore, emerging trends such as prominence of social media and rich communication services are opportunities present for the market growth.
The global mobile VAS 3G applications market is segmented on the basis of end user, industry vertical, and geography. The end users covered in this study include consumers and organizations. Based on industry vertical, the market is divided into BFSI, education, government, media & entertainment, retail, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the dominant players of the global mobile VAS 3G applications market include AT&T, Google Inc., Apple Inc., Vodafone, Inmobi, Ongzhong Corporation, Onmobile Global Limited, Comverse, One97 Communications Limited, and Mahindra Comviva.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global mobile VAS 3G applications market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Global Mobile Vas 3g Applications Market Key Segments:
By End User
By Industry Vertical
- Media & entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Google Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Vodafone Group PLC.
- Ongzhong Corporation
- Onmobile Global Limited
- One97 Communications Limited
- Mahindra Comviva.