Modular kitchen consists of furniture layout with modules of cabinets which hold kitchen commodities inside it. Furniture layouts can be of different materials like wood, fiber/plastic or metal with different designs such as L-shaped, U-shaped, parallel, and others according to the particular kitchen’s size and shape. Modular kitchen facilitates in effective usage of kitchen space being fitted together with symmetry to create whole functional furniture with proper segmentation of everything.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or other, leading towards economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in population and rise in disposable income of consumers has increased the purchasing power of the consumers, and thus encourage them to spend more on products which provide convenience and comfort to them. Rapid growth in residential construction industry and changes in lifestyle pattern of consumers from living in joint family to nuclear family are the major factors that boost the growth of the modular kitchen market. Modular kitchens are not only to enhance the look of the kitchen or overall house, but it is also space saving, provides convenient and efficient storage for the essential kitchen commodities like utensils, appliances, and groceries with optimum usage of small spaces, and gives a clean look.
The global modular kitchen market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of devices and overall functionality as well. One of the most popular kind of modular kitchen is island modular kitchen. This model just not gives the marvelous experience of cooking but also provides ample space for storage without visible clutter in the kitchen. It is a highly adaptable model as it gives liberty to use kitchen space as by the consumer’s convenience for storage as well as for dinning purpose also.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global modular kitchen industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global modular kitchen market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global modular kitchen market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global modular kitchen market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Modular kitchen Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the modular kitchen market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Modular Kitchen Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Nobia AB, LINEADECOR, Hacker Kuchen GmbH & Co. KG, Pedini, The hettich Group, Boston Cabinets Inc., Snaidero Cucine, Nobilia GB Ltd., SieMatic, Hafele GmbH & Co. KG, Bulthaup