Modular Switch Market Outlook - 2027
Modular switch is a computer network switch with high capability that can be modified using field replaceable units. A modular switch is an upgraded version of traditional switches that provides additional safety, customization, and variety to consumers. Modular switches can be customized according to a customer’s requirement and are different from traditional switches, in terms of design, operational efficiency, ease of installation, and aesthetic appearance. Feasibility of modular switches has led to their utilization in many applications across verticals such as commercial and residential buildings, IT & telecommunication sector, hospitality, healthcare, and retail.
Implementation of modular switches provides numerous advantages including: modular switches are elegant in design and features which add to the home décor, modular switches are child proof making them suitable for residential areas, modular switches also offer various features like automation, signaling, protection, data transmission and innovation, conventional switches do not include safety and efficiency which are offered by modular switches making modular switches a better option for the consumers, and modular switches are versatile and multifunctional compared to the conventional ones.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 outbreak has caused a temporary delay in production, increased cost and revenue losses in the modular switch market.
- Havells India has temporarily suspended its Call Centre operations and restricted its movements due to COVID-19 outbreak which may affect its field services.
- Legrand India is supporting the society through its electrical products such as protection devices, wiring devices and UPS for hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout India.
- ABB is experiencing decline in trading conditions due to COVID-19 outbreak, however its business in China is stabilizing owing to the local government’s extensive efforts in February. ABB’s revenue is expected to decline compared to its last year’s revenue.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
There is a huge demand for modular switches in the residential sector as customers are replacing old switches with modular switches that suit their wall paints and interior designing due to the aesthetics of modular switches. In addition, factors such as supportive government initiatives, rise in per capita income and decreasing prices of modular switches are anticipated to drive the growth of modular switch market. Due to the rapid growth in the construction sector globally, the global market is expected to experience a positive change. The easy availability of the modular switches, coupled with a robust supply chain, has helped the modular switch market grow exponentially all across the world.
The global modular switch market trends are as follows:
Increase in concerns of end users toward industrial safety
Adoption of smart and aesthetic modular switches among end users for industrial safety and security is expected to drive the growth of global modular switch market. Moreover, features of modular switches like low-priced, childproof, flame-proof have enabled low-income groups to be inclined towards adopting these switches.
Rapid growth in construction sector to drive the market growth
Due to rapid growth in the construction sector, especially in China and India, the global modular switch market is expected to experience a rapid growth. Furthermore, government rules and regulations regarding the deployment of modular switches in residential and commercial areas are expected to encourage builders and contractor to install modular switches in their construction sites
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global modular switch market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global modular switch market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global modular switch market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global modular switch market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the modular switch market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the modular switch market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the modular switch market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Modular Switch Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Anchor Electricals, Orpat., GE, ABB, Havells India, GM, Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India, Legrand India, Wipro, Kolors