Motor control center is a collection of either one or more sections enclosed and has a common power bus. These centers play an eminent role in increasing productivity and minimizing the operating costs. Furthermore, motors control centers can efficiently integrate production and business networks with field equipment. Widely accepted in manufacturing units today, they provide paramount protection coupled with intelligent monitoring as well as diagnostic capabilities from motor management relay.
Need for cost effective solution, to reduce downtime as well as equipment damage is the key driver of the market. Furthermore, growth in industrial automation and continuous upgradation in the power infrastructure are likely to contribute to the growth of the market. Emerging economies including but not limited to India, United Kingdom, Germany and Brazil would provide greater opportunities. Continuous technological advancements as well as discoveries in communication network would keep the future of the market robust.
The motor control centers market is segmented based on type, voltage, component, end user and geography. Types covered in the market research report are conventional and intelligent. Based on voltage the market is segmented as low and medium. Components assessed during the study include overload relays, circuit breakers & fuses, soft starters, busbars and variable speed drives. The end-user discussed in the report industrial and commercial. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are expected to observe tremendous growth in the future.
The key market players active in the motor control centers market are ABB, Siemens, GE, Rockwell Automation, Sun-Tech Engineers, Mitsubishi, Gemco Controls, Vidyut Control India Private and WEG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and their business strategies that would help maintain their position.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
MOTOR CONTROL CENTERS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Market - By Type
Market - By Voltage
Market - By Component
- Overload Relays
- Circuit Breakers & Fuses
- Soft Starters
- Busbars and Variable Speed Drives
Market - By End User
Market - By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Rockwell Automation
- Sun-Tech Engineers
- Gemco Controls
- Vidyut Control India Private